Wednesday, November 17, 2010

jessica alba hot body

















Jessica Alba is the cover girl for the November issue of GQ UK. We are halfway through what some describe as a "renaissance hotness" of Jessica - she lost so much of the fan-base, younger men, when she became pregnant, and Jessica has never really recovered. Try to attract women - will have many paparazzi pictures of Jessica with her daughter and several photos where fashion discussion (questionable) style. To appeal to all women in the hope that we can worship who won and then lost the Hot Girl (ca. 2005-2006) was. Anyway, I think Jessica is trying to return to "Hot Girl" roots and people know that although it is now a mother, her body is still to die for. Here is the video preview of a very wet and greasy Alba for GQ shoot: God, I have enough oil to it? Is what men find sexy? A hot girl, drowned in oil? As for the interview, there are only some choice excerpts released so far. . Let see how Jessica Alba feels about hotness Renaissance "My breasts are sagging, my cellulite, my hips are bigger ... every actor who is more beautiful than me "speaks well to do on this type of shoot:" I've never been comfortable with my body. I used to have anxiety attacks before the shooting. "Oh, poor baby. Is really trying to lead us to her as it is not, I must say, it is not as bad as some women. So we reluctantly accept to have a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment